BBQ CHEDDAR CHICKEN CASSEROLE OVER CORNBREAD. ASMR Eating Arby's Chicken Cheddar Ranch Sandwich/w Curly Fries. ASMR Eating Checkers Bacon Bbq Mother Cruncher And Classic Mother Cruncher. Or add a salad on the side.
Cover the cornbread pie with the chicken mixture and sprinkle lots of cheese on top. Turn the broiler on high and put the pie back in the oven until the cheese has completely melted. Be the first to review this recipe. You can have BBQ CHEDDAR CHICKEN CASSEROLE OVER CORNBREAD using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ CHEDDAR CHICKEN CASSEROLE OVER CORNBREAD
- You need 4 medium of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of bottle bbq sauce of your choice.
- You need 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 of boxes jiffy corn bread.
- You need 1 medium of green pepper.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
And that's exactly how this Skillet Cheddar-Cornbread BBQ Chicken Pot Pie began. What it turned into, though, is a recipe that I intentionally buy ingredients for Using shortcut ingredients like corn muffin mix, frozen vegetables, and premade BBQ sauce keeps this dish weeknight-dinner friendly and. This is a great one dish dinner! thanks for a great recipe. have a friend who loves jiffy cornbread and so I am going to make this as a surprise dinner . and I got chicken tenderloin . bbq sauce . frozen corn .sweet potato at aldi . Chicken Cornbread Casserole is an easy and family favorite dinner idea filled with chicken, cheese, and buttery cornbread.
BBQ CHEDDAR CHICKEN CASSEROLE OVER CORNBREAD instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- slice pepper and onion.
- cut each breast in half and seer both sides but do not cook all the way through it will finish cooking in the oven.
- after chicken is seered cut into cubes and place in bowl with onions peppers and bbq sauce to coat the ingredients well.
- grease a medium cake pan well..
- in separate bowl mix cornbread as directed on the boxes. pour cornbread into greased cake pan making sure it spreads evenly..
- spoon on the bbq chicken and vegetables evenly over the cornbread mix.
- sprinkle desired amount of cheese on top and bake for 20 min or until cheese is melted and the cornbread is cooked through.
You can sub in any type of cheese for the cheddar cheese used in this recipe, or even combine two of your favorites! I garnished this chicken cornbread casserole with. There's down-home goodness in every bite of this sweet-and-savory casserole. The blend of cornbread and cream-style sweet corn adds a hearty and flavorful touch. I've tried a few cornbread casserole recipes and this is by far the best!