Cheesy Mexican cornbread pie.
You can cook Cheesy Mexican cornbread pie using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Mexican cornbread pie
- You need 2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 can of cream style corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Ranch style beans.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel (drained).
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need 2 box of jiffy cornbread mix.
Cheesy Mexican cornbread pie step by step
- Preheat oven to directions on cornbread. In a large cast iron skillet, Brown hamburger, add can foods, add taco seasoning, bring to a boil. Turn down heat and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Turn off heat and add cheese. Then put your cornbread mix on top and put in oven. Bake for recommended time on cornbread mix.