Chili Bean Cornbread Casserole.
You can cook Chili Bean Cornbread Casserole using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Bean Cornbread Casserole
- It’s 2 can of Stagg original chili beans.
- It’s 1 can of Sweet kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of Chicken breast (we used leftover rotisserie chicken from Costco).
- You need 1 box of Jiffy cornbread mix.
Chili Bean Cornbread Casserole instructions
- Mix cans of Stagg chili beans, tomato sauce, kernel corn WITH the juice, cut up left over chicken breast in medium sized pot.
- Let simmer on stove at low heat until it starts to bubble.
- Cook jiffy cornbread as box indicates..
- Once cornbread is finished, slice and place beans on top and enjoy!.