You can cook Cherry Cornbread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cornbread
- Prepare 1 box of jiffy cornbread mix.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 can of cherry pie filling.
- You need of Desert.
- It’s 1 of Mint Sprigs (optional).
Cherry Cornbread instructions
- Mix Jiffy according to directions using all ingredients except pie filling.
- Preheat oven to 375. After mixing cornbread pour into greased baking pan and place in oven for 10 min..
- Carefully remove unfinished cornbread and pour pie filling down center of cornbread about half the can..
- Return to oven and finish baking another 20 min remove from oven. Let cool and serve with ice cream, or coffee after dinner Enjoy.