In A Jif Corn Bread.
You can cook In A Jif Corn Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of In A Jif Corn Bread
- Prepare 1 of box jiffy corn bread mix, 8.5 ounce.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen corn, thawed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese, divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked black beans.
- Prepare 1 of thinly sliced jalapeno pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
In A Jif Corn Bread instructions
- Prepare corn bread mix according to package directions. (One box, 1 large egg, 1/3 cup milk.).
- Gently fold in other ingredients. Leave out the jalapeno..
- Place mix into well buttered 5×7 baking dish. I also may use a quart round baking bowl.
- Top with the jalapeno peppers..
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree Fahrenheit oven. 18-20 minutes..
- Serve hot. I like a spoonful of chunky salsa and a dollup of sour cream on top..