Horse Mackerel Sashimi Tossed in Mustard Marinade. If you really want know how to make SUSHI & WASHOKU(japanese kitchen style). This video shows you guys Japanese horse mackerel sashimi! Near the Tsujido, Kanagawa beach park.
Horse mackerel is typically eaten during the summer in Japan to provide stamina for the heat. This dish is served nanbanzuke style, which is deep fried or roasted fish which is served with a spicy vinegar and soy sauce flavoured marinade. Originally influenced by the spicy cuisine of the western. pacific mackerel horse mackerel frozen fish mackerel exporters frozen horse mackerel pacific mackerel fish mackerel fish in tomato sauce mackerel A wide variety of seafood horse mackerel options are available to you, such as fillet, body, and whole. You can have Horse Mackerel Sashimi Tossed in Mustard Marinade using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Horse Mackerel Sashimi Tossed in Mustard Marinade
- Prepare 150 grams of Horse mackerel (sashimi quality).
- It’s 1 of 1 teaspoon Salt.
- Prepare 30 grams of ●Grated onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of EX olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ●White wine vinegar or rice vinegar.
- You need 1 of up to 3 teaspoons ●Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of ●Grainy mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ●Grated garlic.
- It’s 2 pinch of ●Consommé soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 of ●Bay leaf.
- You need 1 dash of ●Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Dried Italian herb mix.
- You need 1 of For finishing: EV olive oil ☆ finely chopped onion or red onion.
You can also choose from ribbon fish. Horse Mackerel on WN Network delivers the latest Videos and Editable pages for News & Events, including Entertainment, Music, Sports, Science and more, Sign up and share your Horse mackerel is a vague vernacular term for a range of species of fish throughout the English-speaking world. Another cow-made sashimi, rebasashi, used to be available in Japan. Firm thigh meat is good with mustard and salt.
Horse Mackerel Sashimi Tossed in Mustard Marinade instructions
- In this recipe, I used filleted small horse mackerel (with no skin). Combine the ● ingredients in a bowl..
- Comparing a fillet of horse mackerel I used to a medium egg. 6 fillets of horse mackerel weighed about 150 g. Remove the small fish bones..
- Sprinkle salt evenly on both sides of the fish and set aside for 10 to 15 minutes. Be careful not to leave them for too long. Since the fillets are small, they will be too salty if you leave them for too long..
- Rinse and pat dry. Cut into about 3 cm wide pieces..
- Toss the fish from Step 4 in the ● marinade. Serve, or let sit for a while if you prefer..
- Transfer to a platter. If you like, garnish with finely chopped onion and drizzle in a little olive oil / lemon juice to taste (the fish in the picture is garnished with red onion)..
Crispy gizzard is matched with grated ginger and soy sauce. Horse-farm owners in Kumamoto prefecture were trying to find a way to deal with their animal overpopulation. Sashimi, or eating raw thinly sliced food, is a traditional form of dining in Japan that goes back thousands of years. Sashimi is made by cutting the ingredients into bite-sized rectangular shapes, thin diagonal slices, small firm squares, or thin julienned slivers. Meanwhile, toast bread slices and spread each with mustard-mayonnaise mixture.