Frappuccino. Blend all ingredients except ice on. Coffee meets milk and ice in a blender for a rumble-and-tumble togetherness to create one of our most-beloved original Frappuccino® blended beverages. Frappuccino is a portmanteau of frappe and cappuccino , an espresso coffee with frothed milk.
This is my copycat version of the popular Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino®! Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle additional caramel over the whipped cream. Three homemade frappuccino recipes that taste just like Starbucks and are surprisingly easy to whip up in the comfort of your own Homemade Frappuccino! You can cook Frappuccino using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frappuccino
- It’s 1 cup of ice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of strong espresso coffee prepared and cooled.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 scoop of vanilla icecream.
- You need of Sugar (optional).
- Prepare of Drinking chocolate powder for garnish.
- Prepare of Whipped cream for garnish.
- It’s of Method.
Enjoy this iced chocolatey, layered delight. See more ideas about Coffee recipes, Yummy drinks, Frappuccino recipe. Make your favorite Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino recipe at home with just a few simple ingredients including my Signature Caramel. The Best Coffee Frappuccino Recipes on Yummly
- In a blender add the ice cubes, chocolate syrup, coffee, milk and icecream. Blend till you get a foamy mixture. You may or may not need to add sugar. I like mine without sugar..
- Pour some chocolate syrup in the inside walls of a glass. Pour the Frappuccino mix. Top it with whipped cream and a sprinkle of drinking chocolate powder..
Homemade Coffee Frappuccino, Caramel Coffee Frappuccino, Nutella Coffee Frappuccino. My Starbucks Frappuccino Recipe secret ingredient is xanthan gum — scroll to the end for the full frappuccino recipe. The intoxicating sip of caffeine and the sweet taste of sugar. Today I'm making homemade Starbucks mocha Frappuccino. This is a copycat clone, not Starbucks' proprietary Save time, money, and most importantly yourself with a cup of homemade Frappuccino. the word "frappuccino®" is copywrited exclusively by starbucks®, probably put frappuccino- A Starbucks product which has probably been engineered to attract youth and teen type consumers.