Tuna Steak With Leftover Sashimi. The Bluefin Tuna King at Donggang Fish Market黑鮪魚戰斧肋排烤 — Grilled Tomahawk Ribeye & Sashimi in Taiwan. Lobster & Steak Teppanyaki – Gourmet Food in Las Vegas. All Reviews for Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks.
Ingredients of Tuna Steak With Leftover Sashimi
- It’s 10 slice of Sashimi grade maguro (lean tuna).
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ● Ketchup.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ● Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 1 of Japanese leek.
Featured customer reviews. "Absolutely love this fish! Should not be overcooked to really appreciate the high quality". "Excellent quality tuna you can taste the difference". Sashimi grade fish is the highest quality of fish, and safe to be eaten raw. Whether you love ahi tuna, or want to substitute with salmon, you must be sure to use only sashimi (or sushi) grade fish in this recipe.
Tuna Steak With Leftover Sashimi instructions
- Finely shred the white part of a Japanese leek and put into a bowl of water. Cut the tuna into bite sized pieces, and coat with katakuriko..
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and stir fry the tuna..
- When the tuna is cooked on both sides, add the ● ingredients and mix. Put the tuna and shredded leek on a serving plate and it's done..
Tuna is highly resistant to parasites, making it one of the safest fish to consume raw. Order Yellowfin tuna steaks for sale online and get it next day to your door, fast, fresh, and perfectly packaged. This ahi tuna which is very rich in oil, is widely preserved for use in sushi restaurants. This sashimi grade yellowfin is not only delicious, it's good for. Ahi Tuna Steak Grilled Tuna Steaks Recipes Steak Recipes Seafood Recipes Healthy Tuna Recipes Fresh Tuna Spiced tuna steaks seared in a pan.