Cornbread casserole. I've tried a few cornbread casserole recipes and this is by far the best! I love that there is no egg in it! I will never bother to try another corn casserole recipe again, this one was perfect!
This mexican cornbread casserole is yummy.great for a potluck or a hurry up. Try this hearty Cornbread Casserole from Delish.com. Meanwhile, make cornbread: In a medium bowl, stir together corn muffin mix, corn, sour cream, melted butter, and eggs until combined. You can have Cornbread casserole using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cornbread casserole
- It’s 2 packages of Jiffy.
- You need 1 packages of sharp cheese.
- Prepare 1 medium of green pepper.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 12 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 can of creamed corn.
- Prepare 1 can of canned corn.
Warm Cornbread Casserole right out of the oven. Cornbread Casserole Recipes for Thanksgiving or any time. Tired of the usual dinner rolls to go along with your Thanksgiving feast? Then you will love this Chili Cornbread Casserole!
Cornbread casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 375°.
- heat butter in pan on stove top.
- add sliced green peppers to butter until soft.
- in bowl, pour both jiffy boxes.
- add creamed corn to bowl.
- strain water from canned corn, then add corn to bowl.
- mix well till dry mix is wet, then add melted butter and green peppers to bowl mix.
- put bowl ingredients in 13×9 baking pan.
- once flattened evenly, add sour cream to the top layer.
- spread cheese over sour cream. (I use whole bag).
- place in oven for 40 minutes.
It's cooks together for a hearty and comforting Just click the pictures in the link-up to take you right to their page. 🙂. This Easy Creamy Cornbread Casserole is pure comfort and an excellent side dish for the holidays or all year round! "CORNBREAD CASSEROLE" is an amazing recipe passed on to me from an amazing friend, who I wish was still around to share it with again. Cornbread Casserole, a Buttery and Comforting Corn-Filled Side. And I love to incorporate ingredients into my cornbread casserole recipe that help compliment the flavor of the corn. · MEXICAN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE "Cornbread base topped with beef, zesty tomatoes, corn, and cheese for a flavorful baked entree. Corn is a central ingredient in Mexican cooking.