Brenda's Corn Casserole.
You can cook Brenda's Corn Casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Corn Casserole
- Prepare 1 can of (15 1/4-ounce) whole kernel corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of (14 3/4-ounce) cream-style corn.
- It’s 1 packages of (8-ounce) corn muffin mix (recommended: Jiffy).
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (1 stick) butter, melted.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar.
Brenda's Corn Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter..
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and top with Cheddar. Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm..