Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole.
You can cook Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole
- You need 6 of large eggs – beaten.
- You need 2 sticks of butter – melted.
- You need 1-16 ounce of tub sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cans of – 15 ounce whole corn – undrained.
- You need 2 cans of – 15 ounce creamed corn.
- Prepare 2 boxes of – 8.5 ounce jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper – if preferred.
Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit..
- Melt butter & set aside to cool..
- In a large mixing bowl beat together 6 eggs..
- Add in sour cream, corn (with liquid), cream corn, jiffy corn muffin mix and sugar to eggs. Mix well..
- Add and mix the cooled butter in..
- Add vanilla extract (Make sure this is completed last.).
- Pour into a greased 15 x 11 casserole dish..
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes or until golden brown..