Mom's Famous Corn Casserole.
You can cook Mom's Famous Corn Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom's Famous Corn Casserole
- You need 1 box of (8.5 oz.) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 4 oz of French onion dip.
- You need 4 oz of sour cream.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 can of (12 oz.) Yellow Sweet Corn.
- You need 1 can of (12 oz.) Cream Corn.
- You need 1 can of (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, peeled (optional) or.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion (also optional) for added flavor.
Mom's Famous Corn Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease an 8 x 10 (approx size) casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl thoroughly and pour into your prepared baking dish.
- Put in oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top..
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy :-).