Cream corn casserole. Whole kernel corn, cream style corn, sour cream, eggs, butter, and muffin mix makes this yummy corn casserole a side dish everyone All Reviews for Awesome and Easy Creamy Corn Casserole. Corn casserole is like a moist and creamy version of cornbread, but it's still sturdy enough to hold Cream-Style Corn – creamed corn is essential for making this corn casserole ultra moist and tender! Corn Casserole is an irresistible side dish, a cross between cornbread, creamed corn and soufflé with a golden brown caramelised top.
If you need an excellent side dish idea for the holidays, look no further! Our cream corn casserole recipe is on our list of leftover ham recipes too. Dice it up and throw it right into this corn pudding for a hearty meal too. You can cook Cream corn casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream corn casserole
- It’s 2 can of cream corn.
- It’s 2 can of kernel corn drained.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of jiffy muffin mix.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Creamed Corn Casserole is an easy corn casserole recipe made with sweet corn, Jiffy cornbread, eggs, sour cream, and cheese. This baked creamed corn casserole makes a great side dish for. This cream corn casserole is perfect for a family meal. Everyone will love this casserole and will always ask you to make it.
Cream corn casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a 13×9 baking dish.
- In large bowl mix cream corn, kernel corn, eggs, sour cream, jiffy, sugar, and salt/pepper until well blended..
- Pour in dish. Cube the butter and dot over casserole. Gently stir in mixture. Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown..
- It will be a tad jiggly in the middle, so don't be alarmed. Let set for a couple minutes and it will firm up more. You have to take it out when it gets golden or the bottom will burn..
You can prepare it on any weeknight for a quick throw-together side dish to. Smooth and creamy baked Cream Corn Casserole with Cream Cheese is a Southern holiday favorite. This recipe is an adaptation of classic creamed corn turned casserole, and you'll find no cornbread. Best cream corn casserole recipe you will ever make! Made with a sleeve of Ritz crackers, Jiffy cornbread mix and lots of cheese it's a fabulous vegetable side dish during the holidays or year round.