Corn Casserole. Looking for a new corn casserole recipe? Corn Casserole is an irresistible side dish, a cross between cornbread, creamed corn and soufflé Corn Casserole is a popular Thanksgiving side dish recipe but it's so delicious, we should make it all. Jiffy corn casserole is a beloved shortcut side dish that instantly makes any fall meal feel cozier.
Typically made with a small box of Jiffy corn muffin mix as the base, I. Easy, warm, and perfectly sweet, corn casserole is a staple during the holiday season. With its short ingredient list and simple instructions (literally, just dump, stir, and bake). You can have Corn Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Casserole
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 box of Jiffy Corn bread mix.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 can of whole cornel corn, drained.
- It’s 1 can of cream style corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese (I use Mexican cheese).
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Four ingredients are all you need to whip up this winner. Remove the corn from the husks. In a large, deep bowl, slice off the kernels of corn. Corn casserole is one of the easiest, but most crowd-pleasing, side dishes you can make on a cold fall day.
Corn Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Melt butter in microwave. Add remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Spray Pam on 9×13 baking pan..
- Pour mixture into baking pan and bake uncovered for 1 hour..
- Cool for 10 min. Then cut into squares and enjoy!.
It only requires one dish to put together, and is as simple as mixing up the ingredients and. Corn Casserole for the Holidays – a family favorite side dish – this sweet-savory, corn bread like dish is super delicious and very easy to make. When it comes to best side dishes for Thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter. This corn casserole is a great side dish to serve for a Thanksgiving dinner. The recipe doesn't have This was a very good sweet and savory corn casserole!