Corn Dog Casserole. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, sage and pepper. Top with reserved hot dog mixture and remaining. Browned hot dog pieces mixed with celery, green onion, a corn bread batter and Cheddar cheese for a taste of the county fair in a casserole!
In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, sage and pepper. Add the remaining hot dog mixture. Top with reserved hot dog mixture and remaining cheese. You can have Corn Dog Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn Dog Casserole
- Prepare 1 box of JIFFY cornbread mix.
- Prepare 1 can of creamed corn.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn kernels.
- It’s 73 grams of butter (soften).
- You need 1 pack of 8 hotdogs.
- Prepare 257 grams of sour cream (around a cup).
- It’s 112 gr of Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 2 of Large eggs.
In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat; add celery and hot dogs. Corn Dog Casserole is the best solution to homemade corn dogs. I really don't like deep frying foods, but my family really likes corn dogs. I occasionally purchase frozen corn dogs which we cook, but this Corn dog casserole is more cost effective, and it's tasty, too.
Corn Dog Casserole step by step
- In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour in casserole dish or a cast iron skillet (I use a 10 inch that is around 1.5 inches high).
- Bake in a 350° preheated oven for 40 minutes (if not preheated go for around 50 min)..
- Remove from oven, check with tooth pick in center to see if it pulls out clean. Leave sit for at least 7 to 10 minute to stiffen..
- This recipe makes 18.77, 100 gram servings. Each serving equals 230 cal per..
This Corn Dog Casserole I an easier version of the kid friendly corn dog – made into a casserole topped with cheese. Best served with ketchup and mustard. Easy and Kid Friendly Hot dogs and canned chili with beans make up a hearty filling for a baked casserole made with cornbread mix. It's easy and the kids will love it. With this easy casserole recipe, you can get corn dog flavor without the fryer!