Pinwheel cheese buns. Place cheese slices on dough; roll up from short end. Place one slice in each prepared muffin pan cup. These pinwheels are the perfect solution.
Ingredients of Pinwheel cheese buns
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour, I use after white and half whole wheat.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of bread machine yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, or any kind you have on hand.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking spray or olive oil.
They are the perfect size for children and grown-ups alike, making it the perfect sharing food. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with seasoned cream cheese spread, fresh slices of deli ham and cheese and rolled up on tortillas and cut into pieces. All you need are a couple of packages of refrigerated crescent roll dough, a pound of sausage, and a package of cream cheese to make a tasty appetizer. The Best Pinwheel Sandwiches Recipes on Yummly
Pinwheel cheese buns step by step
- Add all ingredients except for the cheese and olive oil to your bread machine pan in the order that your bread machine instructions indicate. Set to dough.
- When the dough cycle is complete, remove dough and place on a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a very large rectangle. About 1/4" thick.
- Now apply either the cooking spray or olive oil to the dough and sprinkle the cheese evenly.
- Starting at the longest part of the rectangle, slowly roll the dough a bit at a time. Once all rolled up, using a sharp knife cut into 12 equal pieces. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cover and let rise for 30-40 minutes or until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, once pinwheels have risen, bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Optional, I sprinkle dried parsley and parmesan cheese after I remove from the oven.
Mystery Wraps, Pinwheel Sandwiches, Skinny Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich. These ham and cheese pinwheels are not only the perfect appetizer for your party but also a tasty Cheese – my preferred choice is sliced cheddar cheese. If you want to use another type, then go. The rolls are soft, savory, and totally buttery and delicious. They're topped with a layer of crispy, brown cheese, and shot through with molten cheese.