Dinner rolls/ Sticky buns. These sticky buns are light and fluffy yeast rolls filled with cinnamon sugar and topped with a caramel pecan glaze. A decadent breakfast or brunch option that will earn you rave reviews from family and friends! Easy recipe for Sticky Buns using frozen dough rolls.
Flaky and soft dough paired with a perfect gooey pecan topping. Homemade, easy caramel pecan sticky buns recipe, made with simple ingredients from scratch. These sweet rolls are the best and loaded with. You can cook Dinner rolls/ Sticky buns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dinner rolls/ Sticky buns
- You need 3 1/2 c of bread flour.
- It’s 1 pkg of dry yeast or 1 T bulk yeast.
- It’s 1 t of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 c of whole milk.
- It’s 1/4 c of sugar.
- You need 1/4 c of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
The smell of these cinnamon rolls and sticky buns wafting from the oven will have the entire family rushing to the breakfast table. Call them caramel rolls or sticky buns, or just call them delicious. Just like my overnight cinnamon roll recipe, these sticky buns start with my absolute favorite dinner roll dough. After all, sticky buns are simply bread dough wrapped around cinnamon sugar and topped with caramel.
Dinner rolls/ Sticky buns instructions
- In microwave bowl warm milk, sugar, butter (cut into 4-5 patties), and salt for 1 minute to lukewarm. Butter should just start to melt. Add egg to bowl and stir well. Put mixture in bread maker bowl. If mixture is too hot then bread won't rise..
- Float flour on wet mixture and make well for yeast. Add yeast and set bread maker to dough setting..
- Start bread machine. 90 minutes later punch dough down on floured surface. Shape into rolls (12) or coffee cakes (2). If making coffee cake, roll out and cover with butter, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Shape into circle and cut..
- Cover with clean dish towel and let rise 30 to 45 minutes..
- Bake on greased baking sheet at 400 F for 10-12 minutes..
- Allow to cool on wire rack. Rolls and coffeecakes can be frozen..
Then, just before dinner time, pop them in for a sticky-sweet treat with your meal. They're best served warm, but they will last a few days in an airtight container. The dough for these rolls rises twice before being shaped, which contributes to the wonderfully rich flavor and soft texture. Sticky buns and cinnamon rolls start out as the exact same being – the same master dough recipe is used, and even the cinnamon-sugar filling is Here in Pittsburgh, there is a popular local diner chain (Eat n' Park); along with their meals, you receive two rolls – one a regular dinner roll and the other, a. These No Knead Dinner Rolls are perfectly soft and fluffy and are astonishingly effortless to make.