Green tea lava honey toast. Bay Area Foodie (@pharmdfoodie) в Instagram: «💥GREEN TEA LAVA HONEY TOAST💥 yesterday was a crazy first day in San Francisco but not as crazy as…» Green Tea and Honey has many benefits Right from alleviating cold to helping weight loss, the Why having green tea with honey is better than having it with sugar? Green tea is mostly consumed for health and fitness purposes but when you combine it with sugar, the calories only add to fat. However you must add honey to green tea in a very specific way, in order to keep its health-improving properties.
Ingredients of Green tea lava honey toast
- You need 280 g of bread flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of charcoal powder.
- Prepare 15 g of butter.
- Prepare 210 ml of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yeast.
- You need of Green tea lava.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of matcha powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn strach.
Caffeine is a single of the prime ingredient present in green tea. Green tea with honey can be one of the best ways to boost your energy levels. This amazing drink can instantly activate your nerves and make them jump. I love the green tea lava cake too! 🙂 sooooo good.
Green tea lava honey toast instructions
- Mix bread flour, charcoal, butter, sugar, salt, milk in bread machine. Knead for 30 min. then add yeast and knead the dough for another 30 min..
- Cover the douh with moist towel. Leave it at room temperature for 1 hr untilcthe dough become twice of the size..
- Bake at 180C for 35 min. Cool completely..
- Prepare green tea sauce by heating milk and matcha powder in low heat. Then stir in egg yolk, sugar, corn flour until the mixture become thick..
- Cut the bead loaf in cubic shape. Slide at the half position of the cube, carefully remove some bread out from the center..
- Brush the whole bread cube with butter. Then bake at 190C for 15 min.
- Fill matcha lava at the center and serve along with fruits and whipcream.
Golden toast from spot dessert bar down by St marks place. I used to work back of the house there. Golden honey butter toast Fresh cut strawberries Whipped cream Condensed milk ice cream Need to try their greentea lava cake. Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and has been shown to keep your blood sugar stable. We like it flavored with orange, lemon, and honey in this easy recipe.