Banana chocolate or nut bread. You could also add raisins, chopped dried fruit or slices of bananas. I also added extra dark chocolate which is my favorite banana bread add-in. My oven runs a little hot so I.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate or nut bread
- Prepare 2 of bananas (any stage of ripeness).
- Prepare 1 cube of butter (1/4 cup)(any substitute ok too).
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of backing soda.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of backing powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare of Big handful of chocolate chips or walnuts, or both.
Plus it contains no added sweeteners! Considering just how much sugar banana bread usually calls for, I think you'll be very pleasantly surprised to see how sweet this banana nut bread. The sour cream helps keep the This is seriously the BEST banana bread I have ever made. Plus, this recipe is really versatile.
Banana chocolate or nut bread step by step
- High walled loaf pan or spring form pan, grease with butter, or cooking spray.
- (I use a mixer for follows, can be done with hand mixer, or a determined person with a wisk and strong wrist) Mash bananas, add soft or room temp butter, then suger, extract, flour, salt, baking soda and powder..
- Once well mixed throw in last the chocolate or nuts and turn off machine after 1 or 3 rotations..
- Use spatula and scrape into pan, preheat oven to 350, cook 55 min, check with bamboo skewer in middle, if moist crumbly bits stick, it is done, if wet it needs more time, note the chocolate will be wet so ignore that..
You can add other nuts like pecans, chocolate chips. This Easy Banana Nut Bread recipe gives us what we need right now: options and freedom. Add what you have, add what you will and swap it what you might have on hand. This banana bread bakes up a delicious crumb, that is perfectly sweet, spiced with the perfect amount of add-ins. Moist banana nut bread recipe makes delicious banana bread!