Totoro bread bun. Alright, back to the Totoro bread recipe. I baked Totoro bread buns last week, managed to take step by step photos for the recipe, check them out at the end of this post. It's the beginning of Totoro week.
Totoro Bread Buns Post your bento pics with #myanimelife in the description and they'll appear on myanimelife.com. Here is the template for my totoro bread bun plushie. I don't really like this plush T. You can have Totoro bread bun using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Totoro bread bun
- Prepare 150 g of bread flour.
- It’s 70 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of small egg.
- Prepare 15 g of sugar.
- Prepare 3 g of yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 15 g of butter.
- You need of Cookie dough.
- Prepare 50 g of flour.
- It’s 15 g of sugar.
- Prepare 10 g of egg.
- You need 20 g of butter.
This Totoro Bread Bun has little face and whiskers on in. I think it would be great for phone keychains. Bread Bun Pan Bread Bento Recipes Bread Recipes Bento Ideas Japanese Sweets Japanese Totoro Deco Steam Cake w/ Morinaga Pancake Mix (pancake mix, yogurt, sugar, baking powder, oil. Cute, squishy and easy to make!.
Totoro bread bun instructions
- Prepare cookie dough first. Beat butter and sugar until smooth, add egg and blend well.
- Add flour, mix until just combine. Keep the dough in the fridge for at least 2 hour.
- Prepare bread dough by mixing bread flour, sugar, milk, egg, salt and butter in bread machine. Beat for 5 minute then add yeast. Knead the dough according to the program which is approximately 1 hour. Cover the dough with moist cloth and rest for 1 hour until double size in volume..
- Separate the dough in 40 g each and small piece of dough for ears..
- Rest the dough at room temperature for 30 minute. Then place a rounded cookie dough (2 mm thick) on the dough..
- Bake at 170C for 15 minutes..
Soft bun with rum soaked raisins and sugar. There is currently no wiki page for the tag bread bun. I bought a hot dog bun pan. It was okay, but I wanted to make more traditionally shaped buns To make this recipe using the quick cycle of your bread machine, substitute active dry yeast with three. Download Bun bread stock videos at the best footage agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock videos, footages and clips at reasonable prices.