French Bread Mini Loaves. Mini Challah Loaves from The Prepared Pantry by Thibeault's Table: Uses bread flour, eggs and honey. Baked both baguettes and mini Challah loaves. Kneaded up a double batch of dough for the baguettes.
My crust was soft and the insides was soft like white bread. A mini twist on my all-time favorite (and best ever) artisan bread recipe. Super crusty, fluffy, and so easy! You can cook French Bread Mini Loaves using 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Bread Mini Loaves
- You need 3 1/2 cups of bread flout.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 1/4 teaspoon of yeast.
But, enough about the daddy loaf, I'm here to tell you how to bake an even better crusty bread – but a bit smaller. Because then you might want to share. I can hardly resist a warm slice of bread, slathered in butter, or an entire loaf cut in half and smeared with a garlic butter Homemade french bread is so much easier to make than you might think. Forget the mediocre loaves from the store.
French Bread Mini Loaves step by step
- Mix the flour and salt together in large bowl..
- Mix the yeast and warm water together. Let bloom about 10 minutes..
- Add yeast mixture to flour mixture and stir well..
- Turn out onto lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic. Usually 5 to 7 minutes..
- You can also use dough setting on bread machine or dough hook on mixer..
- Oil a large bowl or spray with non stick spray. Roll dough around to cover in oil..
- Cover and let rise until double in size..
- Punch down dough. Form the size of loaves you like on greased cookie sheet. If you like, score tops with sharp knife..
- Cover and let rise again until doubled in size..
- Bake at 375 until browned to your liking. Usually 15 to 20 minutes. Just check at 15..
- The outside should be crusty. Let sit a few minutes and enjoy..
- This is a simple bread with lots of versatility. Add garlic or any spices you like when making dough or make compound butters..
- Great with spaghetti, lasagna, meatballs, sub sandwiches or just covered in butter :).
Once you try making this easy. How to Make French Bread Mini Meatball Subs. Spread a couple spoonful's of sauce on the inside bottom of bread, add a meatball, sprinkle of mozzarella, sprinkle of parmesan and another couple spoonfuls of sauce. Baguette bread pans create the familiar appearance of French baguettes at your bakery or restaurant. From a fine dining French establishment to an urban café, baguettes are never out of place, and you can easily sell whole loaves in bread bags.