Mickey purple potato bun. Mickey purple potato bun Niki Thailand. Remove them from the oven, and brush them with melted butter, if desired. Transfer the buns to a rack to cool.
If you use ube extract, it will give the buns an even more vibrant purple colour. Experiment and play around with these buns. "Potatoland" is the thirteenth episode of Mickey Mouse. Potato buns are incredibly easy to make at home and turn out soft, squishy, and delicious. You can have Mickey purple potato bun using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mickey purple potato bun
- Prepare of For the dough.
- It’s 280 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 50 g of butter.
- Prepare 170 ml of whole milk.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s of For potato stuff.
- You need 200 g of mashed purple potato.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
They're perfect for all of your burger needs! What makes this potato bun recipe both sturdy and soft is the use of bread flour, which adds structure to the dough because of the higher amounts of protein, and starchy potatoes, which help to break down some. This sweet potato buns is easy to make and so appealing to eyes. Purple sweet potato always wins my heart by its elegant color and simplifies for cooking.
Mickey purple potato bun instructions
- Mix bread flour, sugar, salt and yeast in bread machine. Add milk and butter. knead the dough for 30 minutes..
- Leave the dough in a bowl, covered with moist towel until it expands twice in size..
- While waiting the dough to proof, prepare potato stuff by mix mashed purple potato with sugar anf milk. Heat in microwave for 5 minutes (keep stirring in every minute). Then add 1 tbsp of butter. Mix well..
- Make the stuffed potato in the dough. Flatten the dough and decorate into mickey mouse shape. Leave the dough proof for another 1 hr..
- Bake at 160C for 20 min. Final decoration with cocoa paste, chocolate and white chocolate..
If you love the bright purple color the same as me, try to use it in breads and buns. The recipe today is a Chinese steamed bun with mashed purple sweet potatoes. Drain the potatoes and mash finely in a bowl or put potatoes through a food mill or potato ricer for a finer mash. Steamed bun are an extremely popular item in our line-up of products. Easy to prepare and eat on the go, all of our buns are pre-steamed or baked and come ready for you to toss in the microwave without any detriment to quality or flavor..