Cinnamon roll ❤️. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
They're delicious served warm or cold – you can also make them ahead and freeze. These Cinnamon Rolls (Buns) are made with an enriched white yeast bread. They have a wonderfully soft and tender crumb and are filled with a mixture of ground cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter. You can have Cinnamon roll ❤️ using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll ❤️
- You need of For dough.
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C).
- You need 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of margarine, melted.
- It’s 4 1/2 cups of bread flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 teaspoons of yeast.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare of Icing.
- You need 1 (3 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of confectioners' sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
To assemble the rolls, remove half of the dough from the pan. Scoop and spread the icing over completely cooled cinnamon rolls. If you want to make this icing in. Traditional cinnamon rolls get their signature tender, doughy texture from a rich yeasted dough.
Cinnamon roll ❤️ step by step
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine. Select dough cycle; press Start..
- After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Roll dough into a 16×21-inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)..
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving..
To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of. Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls: Hopefully you have had a Cinnabon cinnamon roll at least one point in your life, if you haven't, definitely see if you can find a Cinnabon store around you. The softest, fluffiest homemade cinnamon roll ever! Loaded with cinnamon brown sugar and But not just ANY cinnamon roll people. These are without a doubt the softest, fluffiest homemade.