"BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy. I added the ingredients to the Bread Machine, and closed the lid. Watch short videos about #breadmachine on TikTok. I made this bread but I omitted the honey, caraway seeds, orange zest and the butter as well.
Just love the smell of freshly made bread to wake me. Want to know more about bread machine and bread machine recipes? Great for anything from toast to sandwiches! You can cook "BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of very warm water.
- You need 2 Tbsp of 2% Milk.
- Prepare 1.5 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of White Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Margarine.
- It’s 3 3/4 Cups of White Flour (Bread Flour).
- You need 1 1/2 Tsp of Yeast.
This recipe contains no perishable ingredients so it is very portable! If you don't tell the kids it is oatmeal they would never know! This Easiest Breadmachine Sandwich Bread will make you forget all about store-bought bread! Did you know that you can make cornbread without a mix AND in the bread machine?
"BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy step by step
- I added the ingredients to the Bread Machine, and closed the lid. Theres a quick bread setting, on the machine I used that setting. W this recipe I didn't use special bread machine yeast I used the original type. I will try the recipe for just buns see how they bake out.. as well when I try my pizza dough I'll post it here also.. ;).
- Hey Cookers.. so i was making bread the other day. N I forgot to add my margarine in before my flour… (remember I had mentioned it "kneads" to be put in the bread machine insert exactly like its written) 😁… So, realizing I missed the 2tbsp of margarine after the other "wet" ingredient, but before the flour N yeast.. I added it in, but was on top of the flour..
- Theres a picture of the "bread blow-out" due to a change in order on the recipe. And the other picture we can see its a fluffy, puffed out, loaf. It was awesome. So what I did was cut the deflated loaf in half. We made garlic bread! So… Win‐win.. 😁.
Imagine homemade cornbread that's easy to make and I'm sure that works and would be great in a pinch. I wanted a real recipe for cornbread though. So I tried my regular cornbread recipe in the bread machine. This is a delicious and basic bread recipe and it is so easy because you just dump everything into your breadmachine and go! Wondering what to do with that bag of pretzels you impulsively purchased?