Hoagie rolls (bread machine). How to Make Hoagie Rolls in the Bread Machine. I make the below recipe in my two-pound machine. Note that you'll be using the dough setting.
Impress your family with fresh sandwich rolls for their lunches this week! I know what you're thinking, "That dusty old Bread Machine , sitting in a lone corner of my kitchen, can only make mushroom shaped, doughy bread. Homemade Hoagie Rolls make for the best sandwich. You can cook Hoagie rolls (bread machine) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hoagie rolls (bread machine)
- Prepare 4 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Homemade Hoagie Rolls make for the best sandwich. Nothing beats a loaf of fresh homemade bread, and these hoagie rolls don't disappoint! Remove dough from bread machine and place on floured surface/floured waxed paper. The remaining bread would soak up the broth and leave me with the filling stuffing the bread, and I would eat my soup just like that.
Hoagie rolls (bread machine) step by step
- Add water, butter, sugar, salt, flour and then make a divot in the flour for the yeast. Put in your bread machine and set to dough..
- Once dough is competed divide into 8 pieces and shape into rolls. Place them on a cooking tray and spray with cooking spray or oil to prevent sticking. You can coat the rolls with an egg wash to give them a shiny look, and can also do a cut on the top of the rolls with a sharp knife for looks also..
- Put in oven at 420° for 15-25 min until golden brown..
Yes, you must use yeast in making hoagie rolls, but it is easier to use than you might think. Yeast bread is very forgiving and is fun for even a new baker. This hoagie roll recipe is super tasty. The hoagie rolls come out chewy, yet soft, and with just the right flavor. I'll make pretty much everything from scratch every day, including the breads and pasta , and use all my own recipes.