Martha's Bread Machine Bread.
You can have Martha's Bread Machine Bread using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Martha's Bread Machine Bread
- It’s 1 cup of water (110 degrees).
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Yeast.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 3 cups of Bread Flour.
Martha's Bread Machine Bread step by step
- In your bread machine add water, sugar, salt, yeast. Then add flour and the coconut oil. Put your bread machine on bread setting and wait for a big beautiful loaf of bread, or set your machine for dough and at the end of the cycle punch down and make crescent rolls, or hot rolls or braided bread..
- For rolls or braided bread, let it rise until double in bulk, spray pan with cooking spray. For rolls I just pat out the dough and use a round cookie cutter, place in a pan about 1 inch apart and let rise double in bulk, bake about 13 min at 375 or until golden in color..
- If you prefer double rolls, roll the Dough into 24 balls of equal size and place two each in the cups of a muffin tin. Let rise to double in bulk bake at 375 about 13 min. Bush the top with butter. Enjoy!.