Basic white bread for bread machine. Reviews for: Photos of White Bread For The Bread Machine. I do not buy bread from the store and this basic recipe is the one I use the most. If you are using a bread machine for the first time, this is the recipe to start with!
For Bread Measure ingredients in order listed into baking pan Insert baking pan into unit and close lid Select BASIC setting and choose REGULAR or DARK crust. This basic white bread uses bread flour, which has more gluten than regular all-purpose flour. It helps to give the bread a better texture as it rises and Bread machine recipes can be tricky at higher altitude. You can have Basic white bread for bread machine using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic white bread for bread machine
- Prepare of 1⁄3 cups luke warm water.
- Prepare of powdered milk.
- You need of 1⁄2 teaspoons salt.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of butter (or 2 tablespoons margarine).
- It’s of 3⁄4 cups white flour (or 3 3/4 cups bread flour).
- It’s of yeast.
This bread machine white bread recipe produces a light, fluffy & buttery white bread. Therefore, please read your bread machine manufacturer's instructions for basic bread recipes (i.e. white bread or whole wheat bread) as these are more likely to work on your individual bread machine. Program the machine for basic white bread, and press Start. When the loaf is done, remove the pan from the machine.
Basic white bread for bread machine step by step
- For Bread Measure ingredients in order listed into baking pan Insert baking pan into unit and close lid Select BASIC setting and choose REGULAR or DARK crust. Push start button. (15 minute delay before mixing begins) Timer will signal when baking cycle is complete..
This simple bread machine white bread recipe comes through with a pleasant, chewy texture. It's delicious as toast for breakfast, or use it to make great sandwiches, grilled or not. For many of us, a white bread loaf is the first loaf we bake when we get our new bread machine. Eventually we foray into new bread adventures with wheat, fruits and nuts and other bread variations. But there are some variations on a basic white bread that can be fun to make and taste great.