Easily Made in the Microwave! Tiramisu Daifuku!.
You can cook Easily Made in the Microwave! Tiramisu Daifuku! using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easily Made in the Microwave! Tiramisu Daifuku!
- Prepare of Daifuku Rice Cake Mixture.
- You need 120 grams of Shiratamako.
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Instant coffee.
- It’s 190 grams of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of of each Dusting powder (katakuriko, cocoa).
- Prepare of Cheese Cream.
- You need 50 grams of ☆Cream cheese.
- It’s 20 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of ★Fresh cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Brandy or rum.
Easily Made in the Microwave! Tiramisu Daifuku! step by step
- Make the cheese cream. Gradually mix the sugar into the cream cheese. Combine the ★ ingredients with the whipped ingredients and add brandy to taste..
- Scoop the cream into 8 3 cm diameter balls. Arrange on a baking tray and chill in the freezer (picture is doubled the amount)..
- Make the daifuku dough. Put rice flour, sugar, and coffee in a heat-resistant bowl and mix together..
- Gradually add water and mix until no lumps remain in the mixture. Cover with cling wrap and heat for 2 minutes at 700w..
- Mix in thoroughly with a wet wooden spoon, cover again with cling wrap, and heat for 1 more minute. Repeat this 2-3 times and taste. It's ready when there are no more lumps..
- Mix equal amounts of katakuriko and cocoa for dusting. Lay the dough out on the dry ingredients and sprinkle the cocoa mixture on top. Flatten and cut into 8 equal pieces..
- When the mixture has cooled, place the cream on top and wrap. If the mixture is hot, the cream tends to melt..
- Fold underneath and voila!! Chill in refrigerator and eat. They'll still be soft the following day!.
- Here's a strawberry daifuku version. Wash strawberries and pat dry. Flatten koshi-an smooth bean paste on your palm and wrap around the strawberries. Wrap these with white daifuku dough..
- The strawberry daifuku is complete! Perfect for strawberry season..