Chocolate Banana Daifuku.
You can cook Chocolate Banana Daifuku using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Daifuku
- It’s 70 grams of Milk Chocolate.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Honey (optional).
- It’s 2 small of bananas.
- It’s 1 dash of Lemon juice.
- It’s 70 grams of Shiratamako.
- You need 45 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 90 ml of Water.
- It’s 20 ml of Water for preparations.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko (for the workspace).
Chocolate Banana Daifuku instructions
- Break the chocolate into fine pieces and melt with the heavy cream and honey (over low heat)..
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on a small metal tray and pour in the mixture from Step 1. Spread it out thinly to about 13 x 16 cm. After it has cooled slightly, put it in the refrigerator to chill completely..
- It takes some time for the chocolate to harden. It'll probably take about 30 minutes??.
- Cut the banana into 2 cm pieces and sprinkle lightly with lemon juice. Set aside in the refrigerator. Don't use the ends..
- When chilled, gently cut into thin sticks from on top of the wrap. Cut into 8 pieces, 2 cm wide..
- Wrap the banana slices in the chocolate to make 8. Chillin the refrigerator to cool. If it becomes difficult to work with, chill it in the fridge..
- Put the shiratamako in a heatresistant bowl and add water a little bit at a time while mixing and smoothing it out. If you put in too much water at once, it'll become difficult to mix..
- Once the lumps have disappeared, add the sugar and mix some more. Then cover it with saran wrap and microwave it for 1.5 minutes (500 W)..
- Take it out, mix it well with a spatula or your hand, wrap it again, and microwave for 3 intervals of 30 seconds, stirring each time. If it becomes hard, adjust the consistency with water..
- Take it out while it's hot and stir it until there are no clumps and it becomes semi-translucent and smooth. If necessary, microwave it for a little bit more time..
- In a large tray, coat with katakuriko, lay Step 10, coat with more katakuriko, then cut into 8 portions..
- Cover your hands with katakuriko, flatten Step 8 into a circle and wrap around the chilled Step 5 filling. Work fast here..
- Line them up with the seams down and refrigerate to chill (the chocolate melts easily so be careful)..
- After chilling for 10 minutes, you have delicious chocolate banana daifuku. These were an experiment. The chocolate and banana shows through for a pretty finish..