Springy Shiratama Checked Bread.
You can have Springy Shiratama Checked Bread using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Springy Shiratama Checked Bread
- Prepare 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 40 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 40 grams of Shiratamako.
- You need 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- It’s 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 25 grams of Butter.
- It’s 50 grams of Milk.
- It’s 150 grams of Water (combined with 1 egg).
- It’s 7 grams of Matcha.
Springy Shiratama Checked Bread instructions
- Add all of the ingredients aside from the green tea to the bread maker, and only proceed with the kneading (about 20 minutes)..
- Take it out of the bread maker and divide into two equal portions, roll up half if it and place into a bowl, then cover it with plastic wrap..
- Return the rest of the dough to the bread maker along with the matcha and knead for about 5 minutes. Take it out once the matcha is well-incorporated, transfer into a bowl, and cover with plastic wrap..
- Proof (to 1.5-2 times the original size).
- Deflate the dough after proving, divide each dough up into 8 equal portions, and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll the dough back up, line them up alternating colors, and proof. Mist the surface of the dough to keep it from drying out..
- Preheat the oven to 170℃. Place into the heated oven once done proving..
- Bake at 180℃ for 10 minutes, lower the temperature to 160℃, and bake for about an additional 8 minutes..
- These are springy and fluffy. They're done..