Easy with the Microwave! Grape Daifuku.
You can cook Easy with the Microwave! Grape Daifuku using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy with the Microwave! Grape Daifuku
- Prepare 120 grams of Shiratamako or dango-ko.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 180 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Tsubu-an.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko or mochitoriko (a blend of mochiko and starch).
- You need 12 of Grapes (large).
Easy with the Microwave! Grape Daifuku instructions
- Prepare the ingredients. Peel the skins from the grapes..
- Mix the shiratamako, sugar, and water in a heat-proof dish..
- Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds and mix (this is how it should look after microwaving)..
- Microwave for another minute and a half, and mix (this is how it should look after the second round)..
- Repeat by microwaving for another minute and a half (this is how it should look after the final round). This is your gyuhi for the outer dough..
- Divide the gyuhi into 12 equal portions on a working surface dusted with mochiko..
- Flatten the pieces of gyuhi, spread on a layer of tsubu-an, place a grape on top, then wrap it up. (Repeat for the remaining dumplings).
- Reshape the dumplings, then place them in an aluminium baking cup. They fit perfectly into a No. 6 baking cup..