Tofu Shiratama Dumplings.
You can cook Tofu Shiratama Dumplings using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu Shiratama Dumplings
- It’s 150 grams of Shiratamako.
- You need 150 grams of Silken Tofu.
- Prepare 20 grams of Water.
Tofu Shiratama Dumplings instructions
- Put the shiratamako in a bowl and break the tofu on top. Tip: you do not need to add water at this point..
- Knead it together until it is about the softness of your earlobe. If the water from the tofu isn't enough to get it to that consistency, add a little bit of water..
- Boil in the same way as you would normal shiratama dumplings. Roll the dough into little balls and boil in water. To make sure the dumplings are heated through, wait one to two minutes after they float to the surface of the boiling water before you take them out..
- Once they're cooked, cool the dumplings in ice water. Make sure to drain the water when you eat..
- This time I tried adding tsubu-an, kinako, and zunda-an (crushed and sweetened edamame) for flavoring For homemade zunda-an, I used edamame paste baby food (the refrigerated kind) and added 60 g of sugar and 50 g of water and then microwaved it for a bit..
- During Step 2, you can add a bit of matcha and the dango will turn this nice green color..