Pineapple scones. Pineapple Scones are the best way to start the day! Pineapple Stones (Scones): Well, here I am again. My oldest DD says "Mommy, I (meaning me) would really like to make some pineapple chocolate chip stones.
Getting a surprise chunk of pineapple in each crumbly bite adds the perfect jolt of sweetness! Recipe for soft scones with pineapple flavour. This recipe makes plain scones with pineapple tang. You can have Pineapple scones using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple scones
- You need of Makes 12 medium scones.
- Prepare 420 g (3 1/3 cup) of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda (or 2 tsp baking powder instead of the two).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 15 g (1 1/2 tbsp.) of caster sugar.
- It’s 250 ml (1 cup) of double cream plus 1 tbsp. for brushing.
- Prepare 250 ml (1 cup) of pineapple juice plus 1 tbsp. for brushing.
- Prepare 1 of little Demerara or palm sugar to sprinkle.
That's because the dough is made with pineapple juice instead of milk. Pineapple Express – Fight Scene Full HD. Pineapple Spice Scones recipe: Try this Pineapple Spice Scones recipe, or contribute your own. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business.
Pineapple scones step by step
- Stir the flour, cream of tartar, soda, salt and sugar together in a large bowl..
- Mix the cream with the juice in a jug and pour into the flour mix gradually, stirring it with a spoon (or use a standing mixer with a paddle attachment on low setting)..
- Turn the shaggy dough out onto a floured surface and knead gently a few times, so that it comes together. Flatten it down to a disc about 2cm thick..
- Cut the scones with a 5cm (2 in.) round cutter or similar; press the cutter down without twisting..
- Place the scones in a deep baking tray lined with parchment..
- Let them stand for 15 minutes while you preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas 6..
- Mix together the extra 1 tbsp. of cream and juice and brush the tops of the scones. Sprinkle them with palm or demerara sugar..
- Bake for 15 minutes until coloured on top, cool in the tray for 5 minutes and then take them out onto a wire rack..
Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our. Learn more about Dole's recipe for Pineapple Spice Scones. Explore this recipe and many more on the new Dole Sunshine site where fresh creations are never far away!