You can have Mishti Pulao using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mishti Pulao
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Bengali garam masala.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need Handful of nuts(Almond,Cashew, pistachio,raisins).
- Prepare Few of Saffron threads soaked in 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli,ginger chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of sugar.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of bengali garam masala.you can add more.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- You need Pinch of nutmeg and pinch of black pepper powder.
Mishti Pulao step by step
- Soak rice in Water for 30 minutes..
- Heat ghee in a pan. Saute all nuts one by one.Then add green peas and saute it..
- Then drain the rise and add in the pan,add chilli ginger paste, saffron threads water,sugar, salt, bengali garam masala, nutmeg and,black pepper powder. Give them a mix, add 2 cups of water,cover with a lid and cook for 12 to 15 minutes on medium slow flame for 15 minutes, stir and check water level, if required add more water..
- When it's done. Let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes. Serve hot. Garnish it with some ghee and nuts..