Mishti boondi. 🎥 Please SUBSCRIBE for more recipe videos. Sweet Boondi is a very popular Indian sweet where small fritters made with chickpea flour is dunked in sugar. How to make Jhuro bonde recipe/ ঝুরো বোঁদে/mishti bonde/dry boondi – Know about the recipe, ingredients, method of preparation, tips and more.
Divide the boondi in Some people like Bengali Style Mishti Bonde or Sweet Boondi with freshly made rabri, if you belong to that. To prepare Sweet Boondi/Meethi Boondi Recipe, take gram flour/besan in a sifter and sieve it. In a Mixing bowl, mix gram flour, baking soda with water. You can have Mishti boondi using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mishti boondi
- Prepare 1 cup of gram flour.
- You need 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red colour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 pinch of cardamom pods.
- It’s 1 slices of lemon ring.
The batter should be little thick. See more ideas about Indian desserts, Indian sweets, Indian food recipes. these are special moti or boondi ladoo with tricolor boondi. Luchi, Cholar Dal, Mishti Boondi; Bengali Sunday Breakfast. Boondi is an Indian dessert made from sweetened, fried chickpea flour.
Mishti boondi instructions
- To prepare sweet boondi, assemble all the ingredients and take gram flour in a sifter and sieve it..
- In a mixing bowl, mix gram flour, baking soda with water.. The batter should be little thick, a bit thinner than normal banjir batter..
- Take a big ladle full of batter for red colour in a separate small bowl and mix it well..
- Now hold one slotted ladle just over oil (neither too low nir too high). Use another deep ladle to pour batter over slotted ladle. Pour one ladle full of batter over the slotted ladle and spread in a circular motion by the back of the deep ladle. The batter will fall drop by drop..
- Now heat oil for deep frying pan. Oil should be moderately hot. To taste drop a pea size batter in the oil, batter should rise immediately without changing colour which means oil is ready for frying boondis..
- Fry them till little crispy. Drain and place them on a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Repeat the process with the rest of the batter..
- Then make sugar syrup from water and sugar of 1 string consistency by bringing to boil. Add cardamom pods and lemon ring mix it well to make sugar syrup..
- Add the fried yellow and red boondis into the syrup. Gently toss them and mix till boondis are soaked in sugar syrup..
- Let this set for 1 – 2 hours until the sugar syrup is completely absorbed by Sweet Boondi. Store Mishti Boonde in an air – tight container in the fridge and serve as needed..
- Serve and Enjoyyyyyyy ☺️☺️☺️☺️.
Being very sweet, it can also be stored for a week or so. Due to the need for preserving food in arid regions of Rajasthan, boondi laddu ("Nukti ja laddu" in Tharparkar) are preferred. Posts about Bangladeshi Sweets / Mishti written by khadizahaque. Boondis need to be deep fried. In the mean time , start making the sugar syrup with the ingredients mentioned.