Matar Aloo with Biryani Rice and paratha. Banarasi Aloo Matar Sabji, an everyday home style sabji that goes well with roti and rice. Even though I have already posted aloo matar recipe earlier, I'm going ahead and sharing a homestyle Banarasi style aloo matar that is not only the simplest recipe with minimalistic ingredients but also the. finally, enjoy aloo matar pulao recipe with raita. notes: firstly, saute the spices on low flame to prevent from burning. also, you can use biryani masala additionally, basmati rice can be replaced with sona masuri rice. finally, aloo matar pulao recipe tastes great when a generous amount of oil is added. In a heavy pan, heat the butter and add the cumin and the ginger.
Aloo matar uses a few simple spices for a flavorful and tangy Indian potato dish. It's ideal for a hearty vegan meal. Serve with rice or naan bread for an easy vegetarian meal, or serve as a filling side dish for a meaty main like a shrimp masala or lamb curry. "Aloo Mutter is the most commonly served Indian recipe in dinner. You can have Matar Aloo with Biryani Rice and paratha using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matar Aloo with Biryani Rice and paratha
- You need 250 of gm.peas.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- You need 4 of tomato puree.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of kashti methi.
- You need of For Rice.
- You need 3 of Cloves.
- You need 1 of black cardamon.
- It’s 1 bowl of rice.
- You need 1 bowl of peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of jeera.
- It’s 1 pinch of food red colour.
- It’s 2 of onion sliced.
- You need 1 bowl of For paratha knead flour.
Chef Ruchi Bharani makes Aloo Muter, an Indian delicacy, which is widely made in Indian homes and definitely a delicious side dish which goes really well with chapatis, roti & parathas! Roti and Paratha Methi Paratha Plain Paratha Peas paratha Paneer Peas Paratha Butter Naan Sattu Paratha Lachha Paratha Aloo Paratha Tortilla. Sabzi/Gravies Paneer Butter Masala Shahi Paneer Paneer Bhurji Palak Paneer Chole/Chana masala Rajma Matar Paneer Aloo Matar Kadai Paneer. This Aloo Matar recipe is a gravy dish that is a perfect option for a lunch or dinner menu.
Matar Aloo with Biryani Rice and paratha step by step
- Heat oil add cumin seeds when cracks add tomato puree saute..
- Now add salt red chilli and kasturi methi add matar and aloo stir fry……Add water and take vissel….
- For rice_heat oil add add cumin seeds add onion saute well add clove cardamon..
- Add spices now with rice add little water and peas take 1 vessel.take red food colour and colour few of rice add when u r serving rice…
- Paratha_roll roti spread ghee inside roll again and roast from both sides…..
Serve this with any Indian bread such as roti or paratha, however this aloo recipe will also go well with some cooked rice. An everyday, spicy and delicious dish cooked in many Indian households. Soya keema biryani recipe – Biryani recipe made with textured soya protein i.e soya chunks or soya keema / granules. Biryani is a classic rice dish from the Mughal cuisine made mostly with meat and fragrant rice. Today I am sharing a quick biryani recipe that can be made in a jiffy without using meat.