Doi Chire/Pohà/Flattened rice with curd. Dahi Poha is a simple recipe which can be made very easily. Flattened rice and curds make for the base ingredients of this dish. This is a quick recipe and.
It is very easy and quick recipe. Dahi poha is a simple recipe of flattened rice with seasoned curd. From Western India, Poha, made from flattened rice, is an easy-to-cook, nutritious snack. You can have Doi Chire/Pohà/Flattened rice with curd using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Doi Chire/Pohà/Flattened rice with curd
- You need 1 bowl of chire/poha or flattened rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of misti doi /sweet curd.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 1 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 4 of batasha.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar or honey.
It is often eaten for breakfast or brunch. Beaten rice, Poha is also called flattened rice. Different ways of consuming flattened rice: Even though beaten rice can be taken in raw form itself usually it is taken by partial cooking, heating/frying, seasoning with other vegetables/spices etc. (Redirected from Poha (rice)). Flattened rice is rice which is flattened into flat, light, dry flakes originating from the Indian subcontinent.
Doi Chire/Pohà/Flattened rice with curd instructions
- Wash poha and drain water completely.Crush batasha (Indian sweet made of sugar or jaggery) and add it to poha.Sugar or sugar free or honey may also be used instead of batasha.Add misti doi.Slice banana and mash and add it to poha.Mix all and serve chilled with slices of banana and raisins.2 pieces of kalakand may be added but optional..
Rice is parboiled before flattening so that it can be consumed with very little to no cooking. Give the flattened rice a quick wash and drain excess water. Dump it straight in to the frying pan. Make sure to wash them very quickly otherwise it will Always serve this Batata Kanda Poha or Flattened Rice with potato and Onion hot with a small bowl of sev. Poha will not taste as good as hot when cold.