BHAPA DOI (Steamed Curd).
You can cook BHAPA DOI (Steamed Curd) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BHAPA DOI (Steamed Curd)
- Prepare 1 litre of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Melted Dark compound.
- You need 6 tbsp of Milk powder.
- Prepare 1/4 piece of Beetroot.
- You need 1/2 cup of Thick Curd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder(elaichi powder).
- Prepare 5-6 strands of Saffron.
BHAPA DOI (Steamed Curd) step by step
- Take 1 litre milk in a pan add sugar and boil it to half, let it cool then add milk powder, hung curd and mix it well..
- Then divide it into 3 parts, add melted dark compound in one part and mix it well then transfer it into a small earthen cup (Mattka)..
- In another part add crushed beetroot and mix it well, when the colour of beetroot gets into milk, strain it then add saffron, and cardamom powder and mix it well then transfer it to the earthen cup (Mattka)..
- In 3rd part add saffron and cardamom powder and mix it well and transfer it too into an earthen cup (Mattka)..
- Take an iron tawa add salt (1 cup) in it then put another iron tawa upon it then place the 3 earthen cups on it and cover it then bake it in low flame for 30-40 minutes..
- Let it cool, then garnish it with dry fruits and nuts and then fridge it for 2-3 hours..
- Serve chilled..