Mango Mint Bhapa Doi.
You can have Mango Mint Bhapa Doi using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Mint Bhapa Doi
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mango puree with.
- It’s 7-8 of crushed mint leaves in it.
- It’s 3/4 tin of amul mithaimate (300gm).
- It’s 1/2 cup of hung curd.
Mango Mint Bhapa Doi step by step
- Take a bowl and add hung curd, mithaimate and mango mint puree..
- Mix it well and take care of its thick flowing consistency..
- Now take two small circle mould/ two round shape cups.
- Lightly grease it with butter and pour the mixture..
- Now cover both the moulds with foil paper and airtight it with rubber..
- Take a steamer and set tour bhapa doi for 20 minutes..
- Let it cool down then unmould it and enjoy..