Mishti Lau (Meethi Lauki bhaji).
You can have Mishti Lau (Meethi Lauki bhaji) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mishti Lau (Meethi Lauki bhaji)
- Prepare 400gm of Lauki – 400 gm peeled & chopped into 0.5 cm cube.
- It’s 1 tsp of Jeera -.
- It’s 2 of Green Elaichi grounded.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder-.
- It’s 100 gm of Sugar -.
- Prepare 250 ml of Milk -.
- Prepare To taste of Salt -.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil -.
Mishti Lau (Meethi Lauki bhaji) step by step
- Cut Lauki in small cubes..
- Take oil in a kadai.Once oil is med hot..
- Add Jeera and fry it for 30 secs..
- Than add elachi, Lauki, salt, red chilli powder and stir for 2-3 mins..
- Add milk, sugar and continously stir it for 10 mins..
- Completely dry the milk and when light pink colour comes switch off the flame..
- Serve it with loochi, paratha. Your kids will want it for their tiffin to school..