Nolen gurer misti doi/ date palm sweetened yougart. Nolen Gurer Misti Doi, a popular dessert item in Kolkata, West Bengal, Bangladesh as well as India. This Misti Doi is made with Nolen Gur or Date Palm. Bhapa Mishti Doi (Misti Doi), a popular dessert in West Bengal, India & Bangladesh is known as Sweet Yogurt.
This Bengali delicacy is known as Sweet Yogurt with Date Palm. Nolen Gurer Mishti Doi is a popular dessert in West Bengal, India and Bangladesh. Bengali Mishti Doi is also known as Sweet Yogurt with Date It is also known as Jaggery/Molasses Yogurt. You can have Nolen gurer misti doi/ date palm sweetened yougart using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nolen gurer misti doi/ date palm sweetened yougart
- It’s 750 ml of full fat milk.
- You need 1 cup of nolen gur/date palm jaggery.
- It’s 2 spoon of nolen Gurer syrup(optional).
- It’s of Clay pot/glass pot.
- You need 2 spoon of sour card.
In this nolen gur er doi or jaggery yogurt date palm jaggery is used instead of regular sugar to sweeten the yogurt. Bengali Nolen Gur er Mishti Doi is a Bengali delicacy which is probably most widely used winter dessert, it can easily beat Rosogolla (rasgulla) during The milk based dessert, Mishti Doi is nothing but fermented sweet yogurt. The core ingredients are milk, sugar and yogurt; some flavouring agents. Nolen Gurer Misti Doi, a popular dessert item in Kolkata, West Bengal, Bangladesh as well as India.
Nolen gurer misti doi/ date palm sweetened yougart instructions
- First boil the milk, boil till it is become half..
- Take out of your jaggery..I have taken 5-6 spoon or 1 cup jaggery..You adjust it as per sweetness of your choice.. As I have palm jaggery syrup too, so I added 2 spoon of syrup, but it is totally optional step…
- Put the jaggery to milk and wait for complety dissolved it…
- Add sour curd to it while milk is still warm(not hot not cold) and mix it.. Pour into the clay pot or any other pots and let set for curd for atleast 6-7 hours at warm place..For setting the curd I used micro oven..Preheat oven for 2 mins then put the pots into the oven covering the pot with towel and closed the oven…
- Serve it with jhola gur/ date palm syrup top of it…
Photography+Recipe (@when_a_bong_cooks) в Instagram: «NewBlogPostAlert Nolen Gurer Mishti Doi (Date Palm Jaggery Sweet Yogurt). . Recipe Link On Bio.…» Bhapa Mishti Doi (Nolen Gurer Mishti Doi) is a popular dessert. This Bengali Bhapa Doi is Baked Misthi Doi- Sweetened Baked Yoghurt. First time made Swt Bengali dish Bhappa Doi or Steam yogurt I made in a different flavours too Strawberry, Chocolate and plain flavour. Best Bengali Sweet Yogurt ( Misti doi ) Recipe on the Internet.