Blueberry Bhapa Doi.
You can have Blueberry Bhapa Doi using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Bhapa Doi
- You need 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of blueberry crush.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s as required of Blanched pistachios.
Blueberry Bhapa Doi instructions
- Mix hung curd, Condensed milk, blueberry crush and milk in a bowl and whisk well to smoothen it. Fill in silicone mould and cover it with silver foil and steam for 15-minutes cool completely and refrigerate for 2-hrs..
- Unmould and serve yummy Blueberry Bhapa Doi in a plate garnish with pistachios..