Bhapa Misti Doi/ Steam Yogurt Pudding. Bhapa Doi-Steamed Yogurt is a popular Bengali dessert served chilled. Bhapa means "steamed or baked" and Doi stands for "curd". It is a steamed yogurt dessert which is served chilled.
This desert is kind of pudding like, but without gelatin or chinagrass or agar agar. It is completely healthy and very cooling as well. Take the pudding out of the fridge and turn onto a. You can have Bhapa Misti Doi/ Steam Yogurt Pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bhapa Misti Doi/ Steam Yogurt Pudding
- You need 3/4 cup of hung curd.
- You need 3/4 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need Pinch of saffron.
- Prepare of as required Chopped pistachios.
Bhapa Doi or steamed Yogurt is a famous Bengali dessert where thick curd/ yogurt is steamed with a few more ingredients to the level of perfection. You must know both are completely different. Misti Doi can turn into Bhapa Doi BUT NOT vice versa. When you steam doi it becomes bhapa doi while.
Bhapa Misti Doi/ Steam Yogurt Pudding instructions
- In a bowl combine hung curd & condensed milk together.Whisk well..
- No lumps should be there.Add 1/4 cup milk..
- Then add saffron soaked in Lukewarm milk.Mix well..
- Take small steal bowls.Grease with ghee.Fill the bowls with hungcurd,condensed milk mixture..
- Sprinkle chopped pistachios.Then seal tight with foil paper..
- In a steamer steam them for 15 mints on medium flame..
- Then cool them & refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Serve them as a dessert..
Bhapa Doi is a steamed yogurt pudding, originating from the West Bengal region of Indian. It is typically cooked in a stove top pressure Ingredients for Bhapa Doi. Instant Pot Greek Yogurt/Yogurt Cheese) – Basically the Instant Pot Yogurt is strained until it is very thick and becomes yogurt cheese. Bhapa Doi or steamed yoghurt pudding is an authentic Indian dish that is served as dessert. Bhapa Doi is a Bengali delicacy that is prepared by steaming or baking yogurt to make a sweet and scrumptious pudding.