Bhapa doi. Bhapa Doi can be flavored with saffron, cardamom etc and can be garnished with fresh fruits or Serve Bhapa Doi to your friends and family during Holi with some snacks like Baked Paneer Bread. Bhapa Doi is a Traditional Bengali Steamed Yogurt pudding. Doi stands for curd in Bengali and bhapa means steamed or baked, hence the name bhapa doi.
Ingredients of Bhapa doi
- It’s 1 packet of Curd.
- It’s 1 Spoon of Cardamom Powder.
- It’s of Dry fruits.
- It’s 1 tin of Condensed Milk/Milkmade.
- It’s of Sugar Powder if Required.
- You need 5 spoon of Kesar Milk.
- Prepare of Aluminium foil.
It takes hardly a few ingredients and steaming to make a perfect bowl of this Bengali delicacy. there is some bengali dessert made with curd or yogurt and bhapa doi recipe is one such simple finally, i request you to check my other dessert recipes collection with this post of bhapa doi recipe. it. Yummmmm! bhapa doi, an all-time favourite, traditional Bengali sweet is now ready in minutes. Two minutes to prepare, two minutes to cook, and voila, in front of you is the perfect bhapa doi. Bhapa Doi-Steamed Yogurt is a popular Bengali dessert served chilled.
Bhapa doi step by step
- Take all the ingredients together then take a big bowl mix All the ingredients into paste.Curd,1 tin Condensed Milk,Kesar Milk, Sugar Powder, if Required mix it well and Make a smooth paste..
- Now take small steel bowls and fill the bowls with paste Garnish with Dry fruits. Now take a Kadhai heat water and steam the paste cover with aluminium foil for 20 min after 20 mins cool it..
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Then take out Bhapa doi into plate again garnish with kesar and pistachio nuts Dryfruits as you like and Serve it..
Prepared with hung curd, it can be served topped with nuts or fresh fruits. Given the lack of interest for anything sweet in the house, my skills for making desserts is below par when compared to savory dishes. Bhapa Doi is a delicious Bengali sweet. Learn how to make/prepare Bhapa Doi by following this easy recipe. Yummmmm! bhapa doi, an all-time favourite, traditional Bengali sweet is now ready in minutes.