Mishti Mango (Aam) Doi (Dahi)- Steamed. Mango Yogurt Recipe, Easy Mango Dessert Recipe by Tiffin Box OThandai flavoured aamra bhapa Misti doi Bhaapa Mishti doi or sweetened steam yoghurt is very traditional Bengali dessert ,in which I have added powdered. Aam Doi or Aam Dahi or Mango Yogurt is summer special Bengali Mishti Doi prepared with fresh ripe mangoes.
Mango Bhapa Doi is a simple Bengali sweet that can be described as steamed mango flavoured yogurt. Also called Aam Doi, it can Also called Aam Doi, this simple Bengali dessert is made with mango pulp, condensed milk, yogurt and milk. All you need to do is mix all these ingredients together.. You can have Mishti Mango (Aam) Doi (Dahi)- Steamed using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mishti Mango (Aam) Doi (Dahi)- Steamed
- You need 2 Cups of Full Cream Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Ripe & Sweet Fresh Mango Purée.
- It’s 4 tbsps of Plain Yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of or more (As Required).
Bhapa Mishti Doi (Nolen Gurer Mishti Doi) is a popular dessert. This Bengali Bhapa Doi is known as Sweet Yogurt with Date Palm Jaggery to rest of the Looking for better option than mishti doi? Nolen Gurer Mishti Doi is the definite answer if you want to cherish winter on this hot humid summer days. Aam Doi is nothing but a sweet yogurt/dahi and the yogurt fermentation process is slightly different from the regular yogurt.
Mishti Mango (Aam) Doi (Dahi)- Steamed instructions
- Firstly, cut the mangoes into cubes and blend it into a smooth paste or purée & boil the same on a low heat for about 4-5 mins time in order to get it's water retention evaporate which allows our Aam Doi, giving it a more shelf life than the normal if use just the raw purée.
- Now, set it aside and boil & prepare the milk with the measured sugar, to set our Mango Doi…post boiling the measured milk we need to allow it to cook & reduce a bit in it's quantity than it's original one.
- Now, allow the milk to get lukewarm as well alike the mango purée & now, take the measured plain curd in a separate bowl & whisk it well & then, pour in it the lukewarm milk and mix in the both now & blend the mixture well enough so as it has no lumps in it.
- Now, finally add into it the prepared mango purée & again, mix and whisk it all together with the whisker & pour it into the earthen or ceramics or borosilicate pots/bowls/ramekins vessels, to finally allow it to get set well enough before it's servings.
- Put the poured doi-mix bowls in a square or rectangular baking tray, cover it with an aluminium foil & then put it in a preheated oven at 180C for about 30-40 mins time (depending on individual oven temperature settings), ideally it should be set within 30-35 mins by the aforementioned measurements and if poured into different smaller sized bowls/vessels.
- After switching off the oven, allow it to be inside for the next 1-2 hrs time & then, take it out & checkout if all well set & now, refrigerate the same for at least, 2-3 hrs time before serving….
- It’s always served chilled You can garnish the same with some sliced pistachios/small cubed mangoes or by putting a few dollops of the mango purée or as you may feel like.
With summer season around, isn't it the perfect time to post this recipe? Here is Aam Doi – the baked mango yogurt dessert, a variation of the mishti doi. Silky smooth, decadent Mango Bhapa Doi – Aam Doi recipe with step-wise pictures! To steam – bring the steamer with enough water to heat, place the covered bowls and close the lid. Making dahi at home gave way to collecting the clotted cream from milk and processing it to make ghee too sometimes.