Bhapa Doi(Steamed Yoghurt).
You can cook Bhapa Doi(Steamed Yoghurt) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bhapa Doi(Steamed Yoghurt)
- It’s 500 ml of thick hung curd.
- You need 200 ml of condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of kewra essence.
Bhapa Doi(Steamed Yoghurt) step by step
- Take curd in a muslin cloth & strain excess water from curd.
- Take curd in a mixing bowl then condensed milk & kewra essence in curd & mix well.
- Take small steel bowls grease with one drop oil replace curd mix to those bowls & cover those bowls with silver foil wraps.
- Heat 1 glass water in a pan place a stand in it then place those bowls & cover with a lid & steam for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Now your delicious dessert is ready freeze them for 1 hour then serve cool cool.