Balushahi mishti. মিষ্টির দোকানের মতো বালুশাহী/বালুসাই মিষ্টি (সব রকম টিপসসহ) Balushahi Recipe,Easy Balushai বালুসাই মিষ্টি (মিষ্টির দোকানের চেয়েও বেশি মজাদার স্বাদে)#Balushai Mishti/ Balusahi Recipe by Monija. Balushahi Mishti l Badushahi Mishti Recipe If you enjoyed watching my video, please like the video and subscribe to my channel.
Balushahi is a traditional dessert originating from the Indian subcontinent. A popular sweet from the Indian subcontinent, balushahi is similar to a glazed doughnut in terms of ingredients, but differs in texture and taste. In South India, a similar pastry is known as badushah. balushahi recipe with step by step pics. making badusha with this method is very easy. its not at all difficult. only Balushahi recipe with step by step pics. balushahi is a famous North Indian sweet. You can cook Balushahi mishti using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Balushahi mishti
- You need 1 cup of refined flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water(for sugar syrup).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of saffron.
- It’s 1 tsp of rose water.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of curd.
Balushahi is one of traditional Indian sweets or Mughlai dish, which is popular all over Pakistan, india, Nepal and Bangladeshi cuisine. The perfect Homemade Balushahi recipe for you. Make it and impress everyone. #HappyCookingToYou. badusha recipe finally do visit my other sweet recipes collection with this recipe post of balushahi recipe or badusha recipe.
Balushahi mishti instructions
- Switch on the oven add pan add sugar add water mix well boil up to bubbling add saffron and rose water mix then switch off keep aside.
- Now take a bowl add ghee add curd add milk powder add water mix well, now take a strainer add one cup of flour add baking soda strain to the bowl now mix well all ingredients make a dough cover with the lid rest for half an hour.
- Next remove the cover mix again make small balls in same size.
- Press the middle of the ball carefully done all in same manner no.
- Now put oil in the pan when the oil is boiled well, add balls,fry both sides carefully and add all balls in warm sugar syrup.
- Keep some time then delicious balushahi misti is ready.
Balushahi is a fried dessert with its origin in Northern India. It's been long I was craving for the halwai style Balushahi. Needless to say, it is not possible to order the famous Indian sweetmeat during the. Balushahi is flakey from the outside and soft from inside. Balushahi Recipe – It is one of the most traditional Pakistani sweets.