Bangin brussel sprouts. Brussel sprouts tossed in a mixture of olive oil, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha and lime juice are roasted until slightly charred. Brussel sprouts are high in Vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants. Looking for the best brussels sprouts recipe?
Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly, and shake to coat. Pour onto a baking sheet, and place on center oven rack. You can have Bangin brussel sprouts using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bangin brussel sprouts
- It’s 2 of Bunches fresh brussel sprouts.
- You need 4 slice of of bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Half cup chicken broth.
- You need 1 tsp of Minced onion.
Try Ina Garten's classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. The key to a perfect roasted vegetable is a hot oven. It's as if Brussels Sprouts went on a trip to Asia and then toured a bacon factory. Really the only thing to making these Brussels Sprouts is the sauce – and that's a breeze in itself!
Bangin brussel sprouts step by step
- Cut bacon into bite sized pieces and fry until browned.
- Cut brussels in half and add to the bacon grease and meat.
- Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat cover and cook until desired tenderness..
These oven-roasted brussels sprouts are all you need right now. Brussels sprouts…love them or I, for one, LOVE brussels sprouts. Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts are quite possibly my favorite way to eat Brussel sprouts and the perfect complement to any meal! We love roasting veggies and here are a couple of other recipes. Individual sprouts: Brussels sprouts sold by the pound are what you find most often at the market.