Mishti Doi. Mishti doi recipe with step by step pics. Mishti doi is a classic Bengali sweet made with milk, curd culture and jaggery or sugar. The jaggery used traditionally to make mishti doi is palm jaggery. #mishtidoi #recipes #dessert #yoghurt Learn how to make mishti doi recipe at home.
Mild, light and extremely addictive this makes a great dessert option when entertaining guests over an Indian meal. while the bengali mishti doi recipe is extremely simple, yet i would like to mention some tips and recommendations. firstly, always use thick full cream milk for this recipe otherwise the curd or yogurt. Mishti doi is prepared by boiling milk until it is slightly thickened, sweetening it with jaggery, and allowing the milk to ferment overnight. + The Best Mishti Doi Recipe: Mishti Doi, or Mithi Dahi, or sweet yogurt, is possibly the most popular and beloved sweet dish in Bengal, and arguably the state's second most important culinary export. Mishti doi is a traditional Bengali sweet that is usually prepared during most celebrations and festive The Bengali mishti doi is basically sweetened dahi and is prepared by fermenting thick milk and. You can cook Mishti Doi using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mishti Doi
- It’s 2 glass of full fat milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp / 2 tbsp of fresh curd /hung curd.
- Prepare 1 of cardamon.
- It’s As needed of Almonds for garnish.
Mishti doi reminds me, and probably all Bengalis an earthen pot filled with a brownish mass of sweet curd. Mishti doi though a very popular dessert throughout Bengal, it is rarely prepared at home. Made with Greek yogurt and a strawberry topping, it is super creamy and healthier than regular cheesecake! Mishti Doi is one of the most popular Bengali recipes.
Mishti Doi instructions
- First take a pan heat milk when comes a boil slow the flame..and reduce 1/3 or half..
- Then add cardamon,sugar cook 2 min..
- Then take a another pan caramelized the sugar on low flame..
- Then slowly pour the caramelized sugar in milk and stir it..
- Then pour in cups ya bowl add curd and mix well…cover with foil paper..and set it for 6 hours and winters 12 hours in warm place like almirah.(you can use also hung curd)…..
- Your mishti doi is ready.
Made of full cream milk and sugar, it is a delight for those who are born with a sweet tooth. Mishti doi is a Bengali dessert that combines fermented doi curd—usually made from cow, buffalo, or goat milk—and sugar or jaggery (cane sugar). The process of making mishti doi involves cooking. Mishti Doi is synonymous with Bengal in East India. Mishti Doi tastes great but is amazingly simple to make.