Mishti Doi kesari.
You can have Mishti Doi kesari using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mishti Doi kesari
- It’s 2 cups of full cream milk.
- You need 4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of heaped milk powder.
- Prepare 2 pinch of saffron strands.
Mishti Doi kesari step by step
- Heat a heavy bottom nonstick wok.Add sugar and stir till caramelised and light brown in colour.Pour milk in the sugar and set to boil.Mix powder milk and saffron in warm milk.Reserve some saffron for garnishing.Pour the saffron milk in the boiling milk and wait till caramelised sugar is completely dissolved..
- Cool milk to lukewarm.Add 1 tbsp curd and beat with a hand blender till frothy.Pour preferably in an earthen pot or microsafe bowl and allow to set in a warm place.Sprinkle few strands saffron over the curd before setting. Serve chilled when set,in individual serving bowls..